Honeywell Job Openings For Web Analytics Specialist - Freshers
Company Name: Honeywell
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Job Role: Web Analytics Specialist
The Web Analytics & Reporting Specialist will be responsible for generating web analytics reports for Honeywell Process Solutions websites and other web properties. This person will be responsible for maintaining the web analytics platform (currently Google Analytics), creating analytics profiles and generating reports at regular intervals. He/She would also be involved in recommending strategic solutions on the web CMS to help build a better web UX.
The overall goal of the analytics and reporting position is to drive continuous improvement of the web environment to accelerate platform adoption and engagement from customers and employees.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Web Analytics
- Web Reporting
- Make recommendations to business stakeholders based on analytics data
- Understand business problems/issues/bottlenecks and find solutions based on analytical data
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an analytical/computational stream such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics.
• Expert Microsoft Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc) and PowerPoint
• Well versed with web CMS. Have a keen interest to learn more on the latest web tools
• Familiar with
• Google Analytics
• SharePoint 2010
• Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
How To Apply:
Share this job to your Friends