Nuance Communications Hiring Freshers as Software Intern
Company Name : Nuance Communications, Inc.
Website : www.nuance.com
Qualification : Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computational Linguistics or Bachelors in Mass Communications or B.E/B.Tech in Computer/Electrical Engineering
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Job Role: Software Intern
- Reporting to the UI Manager the User Interface Intern will work closely with Project Managers, Speech Scientists and Senior Designers and support them with activities related to User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) design related tasks, design review, speech grammar testing and call listening analysis and transcription.
- Will need to listen to call recordings and transcribe and tag them as per the caller intent.
- Will need to review and audit prompt recordings.
- Will need to assist with reviewing design specifications.
- Will need to assist sales and senior designer with designing and testing speech recognition based IVR demos.
- Will need to assist Speech Scientists with testing and tuning Text To Speech products and building phonetic dictionaries.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computational Linguistics or Bachelors in Mass Communications or B.E/B.Tech in Computer/Electrical Engineering.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Near Native knowledge of Hindi and English (other languages a plus).
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs such as Excel, Word and PPT.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Basic familiarity with any programming or scripting languages, such as Perl Script or Java or C or C++ or any XML language.
- Visio knowledge a plus.
If Interested: Apply on line by March 15, 2013. Please include a cover letter as to why you are interested in the Internship role and why you want to work at Nuance.
How To Apply:
Share this job to your Friends