Company Name: Cisco
Qualification: BS/CS or equivalent / MS
Location: All Over India
Job Role: Software Engineer (Full Time) - Services
- Cisco seeks a Software Engineers to help customers (internal/external) in development and testing of tools to achieve their business goals. The Software Engineer provides the tools, portals and services customers need to expertly manage their networks. In this role, you will be "Cisco''s face to the customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
- The Ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, interest in coding, continuously refactors code, uses design patterns, writes tests, leverages existing code, focuses on usability, writes maintainable code, can code in any language and knows basic computer science.
- Responsible for prototyping, development, testing, integration, support, maintenance and implementation of Service Delivery platform.
- Provides support to senior engineers on prototyping, development, testing and enhancing lab environments.
- Independently coordinates and executes tasks and ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- A seasoned mix software engineering, networking, knowledge of open source, as well as excellent design and programming skills, you're well positioned to become a contributor to the innovation and evolution of Service Delivery platform.
- Typically requires a candidate pursuing BS/CS or equivalent / MS .
How To Apply:
How To Apply:
Share this job to your Friends