Company Name: Oracle
Qualification: BE / BTech / MTech / MCA
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Role: QA Analyst - Product Development
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results.
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
- Thorough grasp of Software Development Methodology, QA Life Cycle and QA Methodologies desired.
- Posses 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Working experience in Solaris, Linux and Windows configuring the following environments:
- Application Servers such as Oracle Weblogic, and using Oracle databases a plus.
- Exposure to programming languages such as C, C++, Java, etc. a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability in multi-tasking and working as both, an individual contributor and within a team environment in small and large-scale projects a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills a plus.
- Retail software and / or industry experience a plus.
How To Apply: