"WIPRO " Walk-in For Freshers As Associate On 4th to 6th October @ Chennai
Comapny profile :
With a tough economy putting pressures on margins and technology empowered customers demanding best in class service, companies are struggling to maintain profitability. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is a strategic step for companies looking to improve service levels, reduce costs, streamline processes, improve process efficiencies, and gain access to best-in-class processes without investing in requisite technology and skills.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for the executing transactions at sub process level Set up of New ClientAccount across various geographies and various products US, Fixed Income, Equities, Options, others. Set up of Confirmations and Settlements Instructions Making single/Bulk Amendments in the existing accounts as per requests
2. Responsible for reconciliation of data between various systems and Control Reporting.
3. Responsible for meeting daily and monthly targets
1. Knowledge of the securities industry recommended but not a requirement.
2. Intermediate knowledge of Excel Skills
3. Proficient Communication skills
4. Excellent Customer facing skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
5. Excellent English written and communication skills
7. Eye for detail.
8. Strong interpersonal skills
1. 0-1year in Banking domain
2. MBA(finance) and B.com Graduates with excellent communication skills
3. Should be flexible to work in night shifts
2. 2 Passport Size photos
3. Govt Id proof
Walk-in Date : 4th to 6th Oct 2013
Time: 9am to 10am
WIPRO BPO Limited
105, Anna Salai, Guindy,